Sunday, January 25, 2009

Keeping my eyes on the Lord



Well we have got a new President in office and the unemployment is still on the rise. Jobs seem to be fewer and farther apart. Having to fill all your aps out on line really stinks. I have had a couple of meaningless offers, mostly those that do not amount to anything. My faith is still strong and yes, God is getting us through this. Sometimes are harder than others, like when my 18 year old daughter gets a job at the local mall and I am still looking. I know there is something out there and I am trying to be patient about waiting for it. God has got the place and position for me, I just don't know what it is yet. I keep on looking and I guess I am just over looking it.

When it comes, I know that it will be a blessing to myself and my family it will be a job that I can glorify my savior in. I do not want to except just any job, I want it to be the one that he wants me to be in. The one that can edify and glorify my Lord and Savior.

If you are keeping up with this blog, please continue to pray for me and my family for I am praying for others whom might be in the same spot. Don't give up hope, God is on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment