Monday, January 26, 2009

Just another Day in Darkness


After slumbering in bed till noon today I finally found the energy to get up and get started. Knowing that there was no job to go to and no interviews today I was playing lazy. It really does get to you after awhile knowing that you must rely on an income that is derived from a meaningless part-time job that barely pays. Well for the most part we are making ends meat and paying the bills, but it would be nice to have a little extra on the side every now and then. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just venting a little. I am very happy with where I am in life, my wife, family and friends. My financial situation is alright, as previously stated, God had prepared my wife and myself for this by means of Crown Ministries. I keep checking the emails and still no response, I had recently put in for a job with JSO in Duval county for the 911 operator, praying that this pans out. Keep me and mine in your prayers and I will do the same.

I must continue to remember that when I am in my darkest times and the valleys of my life that this is whem my Lord has not forsaken me, but is carrying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment