Friday, January 9, 2009

Garage Sales to make ends meat


Well, after going through the week with no real signs of success yet, I have decided to have my monthly Garage Sale. This should help out a little, pay maybe a bill or two. I thank God above and my Church Family for walking with me on this one. I have benifited vastly through the teachings, lessons and love of each and every one of them. When I got married back in 04 my loving wife to be at that time and I had decided to take a course called Crown Ministries. Boy if I only would have known what God had been preparing us for. This course is to line your finacial bearing to that of God's Word. To sum it up, "if you don't have the money to pay for it now, you really don't need it." We had learn that our monies are infact not ours but Gods and he gives it to use to use in a biblical manner. That doesn't mean splurg buying, more niceties than nessaries. We were able to pay off all of our debt with minor exceptions (i.e. House, insurance, lights, regular living exspences). So when I lost my job last year we were not in a financial ruin we were able to sustain the loss. Does it hurt, Well of course it does, we are just able to continue living with in the same means that we always have. This is all because of the biblical teachings recieved earlier. We have learn to live with in the means to be comfortable and blessed with what God has honored us with and not outside the means by living by mans


rule. Thank you Pinwood and God above for the lessons you have taught both myself and my wife and for the love you have shown to my entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment